-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]På vegne af Robert Friberg
Sendt: 7. oktober 2000 08:44
Til: Redhat-List
Emne: simple accept and forward, no pop. How?

Hi folks,

I have a RH 6.1 server hosting a few named based websites.
The same machine is primary dns for all the hosted sites.
I don't have any mail support whatsover yet, but would
like to do the following until I have time to learn to
set up the full monty.

What I would like to do is just accept mail for each
domain and forward to existing mailaccounts on other
servers. Any number of aliases per domain should be
possible, any nonmatching aliases should also be
forwarded to a default adress. IOW, no mailboxes
and no pop servers.

Also, I would like to avoid linuxconf so I can learn
what's happening.

The first step is to add MX-pointers for each domain,
that I can manage. Then I have to upgrade sendmail to
the latest secure version (it's currently disabled), I
can manage that too.

It's the config part I could use some help with...

TIA,
--
robert friberg, ensofus ab