You can, but it isn't a good approach to use on a large scale basis.  I
have a similar setup in my home PC for my user.  You can create a general
block by dumping mail not specifically addressed to your domain:

(Note: negative values are for lists and my personal email addresses for
mail to ALLOW. Positive values are to block specific spammers).

# The following recipe is for spam or people I don't want mail from.
:0 H
* -5^0 ^TO_.*@myisp.com
* 15^0 ^TO_.*chejugo.co.kr
* 15^0 Subject:.*Save up to 75% on International Calling
* 15^0 Subject:.*Hot and nasty cum guzzling teens!
* 15^0 from ympi@localhost
* 15^0 Message-Id:.*@baldbons
* 15^0 @jgrim
* 2^0
/dev/null

But this also blocks all mail from lists and legitimate redirected mail
including mail Bcc:'d to you by friends, so they have to be added in on an
individual basis:

* -5^0 ^TO_.*@redhat.com        # List mail
* -5^0 ^TO_.*@perluser.net      # Mail I have forwarded to my ISP
* -5^0 ^From.*[EMAIL PROTECTED]

As you can see doing this for all your users isn't realistic.

A more realistic approach is to modify /etc/mail/access by adding in
specific spammers as the letters come in.  Here's a portion of my access
file:

localhost.localdomain   RELAY
localhost               RELAY
127.0.0.1               RELAY
192.168.0               RELAY
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       550 Spam is not accepted at this site
backwire.com            550 Attempts to unsubscribe from your list failed
dn.net                  550 Spam is not accepted at this site
exactis.com             550 Attempts to unsubscribe from your list failed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       550 Spam is not accepted at this site

I believe you can get a list of known spammers from the web, but I don't
know where it is.

Please DON'T use the dul filter from mail-abuse.org.  It discriminates
against Linux users with dial up accounts by blocking mail sent from dial
up IP addresses - it checks the header for the IP address of the sender,
and if it is listed in the dial up IP address directory the mail is
blocked.  That's like assuming that all people with green skin are
murderers (hope none of you have green skin).

Glen