In redhat 6.2, I have st up an ftp server using the wu. I have set
up jails for the various users, to seal them into their home directory. My
problem is that while everything works fine in ters of connecting with a
unix ftp program (such as ftp, and gftp) When users try to log in with
windows based programs such as cuteftp, they are able to log in without
problem, but the home directory etc never comes up. Just seems to hang
after the initial log in.

        Anyone know what might be causing this? The prblem is suffered by
all user accounts, including the old anonymous...

thanks

Sub