Jonathan Wilson wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Does anyone know of good tutorials, how-tos or articles on sendmail administration,
>or running virtual hosted web sites (i.e. more then just how to use apache for
>virtual hosting 0 info on virtual ftp, mail and http all together)?
>
> If anyone has any good pointers or URLs I'd sure like to hear about it.

Most of what I've learned about virtual hosting has come from the DNS
HOW-TO. You can find it at www.linuxdoc.org:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/DNS-HOWTO.html

For mail, the on-line stuff I've found is not as enlightening, but there
is some decent info and examples at the sendmail.org site about virtual
hosting. I believe the O'Reilly book on Sendmail handles virtual hosting
quite well (or at least more completely) from my ancient recollation of
paging through it.

mh
--
Matt Haffner                      /|------|\    University of Wisconsin