I was trying to install Redhat 6.2 and then Corel linux and in both cases I was stopped by a big message YOU HAVE A VIRUS IN YOUR BOOT SECTOR.
Also appears 'Trend Chipaway Virus on Guard' and the recommandation to go on www.antivirus.com.
I scanned the hard disk with 8 different antivirus and no one is finding a virus.
I downloaded from antivirus.com the Pclin2000 antivirus and it says the boot sector is clean.
I installed Redhat 6.0 and it was no problem.
I tried with fdisk/mbr several times and no result, when I try to install redhat 6.2 the same message appears. Then I have to make fdisk/mbr to get rid of this message (otherwise it would appear everytime I start the computer).

All suggestions are wellcomed.
Cristian