From: Jens Ove Kjær [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 5:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Streaming audio server on RedHat???

Is there anybody out there, that have experience with running a streaming
audio server on a Linux RedHat platform?

Are there any freeware for that purpose? Or else what commercial software
can be recommended?

If possible we intend to use it at a small local radio station which is one
of our customers.

Jens Ove Kjaer
Pro-IT
Denmark