At 01:31 PM 10/19/00 , you wrote:
>Hello in there!
>
>Can anyone reccomend some GPL'ed message board/forum software to run on 6.2?
>
>I've been scouring around and what I find is either to rich
>in features, to garish or to limited. I'm looking for a simple
>(Perl hopefully) solution that provides msg. threading. The
>one that appeals to me most so far is Dforum but it doesn't support
>threading. I only need to provide a single
>forum. Not looking for PHP/SQL solutions.
>
>TIA,
>Mike Wafkowski
>SOHO Gurus

Is this what you mean?

Some hackers fixed up the wwwboard.cgi code at Matt's Script Archive.  You
can see it in action (well, inaction really) here and if you like, I'll
send you the version I'm running (I touched it up to look a little nicer
and made a
couple small code changes):

http://www.conan.ipat.com/learnlinux/wwwboard/

Or, there is a link on the bottom somewhere to their web/ftp site.  They
claim it's "free and open" or something like that.

-Alan Mead