At 03:09 PM 10/26/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L <external_ip> 80 -R <internal_ip> 80

k, I ran

find /usr -name '*masq*' -print

and it brought up files with extensions .h, .ver, .stamp, .html, .ph,
.help, but nothing specifically called ipmasqadm, so I get the impression I
need to compile or install it somehow.

Does this sound bout right for a default RedHat 6.2 (2.2.12-20 kernel)
setup?  If so, what steps should I use to get it installed?

-Ed