Yeah, but you have to do the nohup at the beginning.  I.e., you'll have to
Ctrl-C out of the app and restart it inside of the

nohup [app args ...] &

If you're doing much of this, see man screen.  The "screen" utility allows
you to start an app in a "window" close the window, go to another net
node, and open it back up again there.

hth,
kf

--
My recommendation: Don't shop at Explorer Micro, Columbus, Ohio.