Hi Ali

I'm not sure what the "respin" portion of these isos mean, but to install
7.0, you will need at the minimum disc1. Then depending on what packages
you choose, you may very likely need disc2.

So go ahead and download disc1. If thsi is a painful process, try
instaling with it first, and download disc2 if need be.

hth
charles