Ooops, that was the output from last.  I would do this if you want to
disable all ftp using that account.  In your /etc/ftpusers file, add the
line "ftp" in it.  Usernames appearing in this file will not have access to
ftp.  I am not sure what linuxconf does to disable ftp, but check that file.

Jason