Hey everyone... Sorry to keep pestering...  One quick question.  I need to
create an email for one of my domains that has the [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent
to 2 addresses at the same time.... I created the alias, and created the
list file... I get the error

550:include:/home/osyrys/dasch ... Cannot open /home/osyrys/dasch:
Permission denied

        I changed the ownership to mail:mail and chmod'd it to 777, and still wont
work... Any thoughts on who should own it, or what the permissions should
be.... (or even a better way to do this... majordomo is a nightmare on 6.2
and I never got it working... )  Thanks again for everything!

        Fred