yes, I totally agree with Greg. Denying relaying by domain name is just
plain silly. gte.net over here does this. So anyone can use their mail
servers to send spam as long as they say they are [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are effectively an open relay!

Only allow sending from IPs in your subnet, or use pop authentication
first.

charles