> Hello!
> Is there somewhere a site using the Redhat box for ISP?
> I have some questions on Radius usage, accounting, password change for
> dial in users etc..!
> Thanks!

Hi,

 I'm sure there are quite a few ISP's using RedHat based servers. I
personally use it for our ISP business here. For Radius/Accounting I use
two  versions of cistron, one standard install and one thats been slightly
modified.

 Password changing for dialin users is quite easy to accomplish (with DES
passwords atleast) through web pased scripts, but I have yet to find a
viable solution for md5 based password changing on the client level.
Granted I haven't had alot of time to fully dive into all the resources
available to find a solution just yet though..

 Hope this helps.

 Regards,

Joshua Hirsh
efni CONNECT