-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ahbaid Gaffoor
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 10:37 PM
To: redhat list
Subject: Securing linux

What's a good place to start learning about how tos ecure a linux box?

For starters I'd like to allow / dis-allow access to services such as
ftp, telnet etc. from certain machines only.

Also, does ssh address these issues?

Any good pointers on this?

Thanks,

Ahbaid.