cws> ..
>> enable it, but does even with XFree86 v.4 from redhat 7 installed
>> this file does not exist on my system does anyone know what RPM it
>> is in.

cws> I'm sleepin' at the wheel. What I meant to say was that it xauth is not even
cws> installed on my system with XFree86 v.4 installed. Does anyone know what
cws> package on redhat 7 contains the xauth file.

Should be in XFree86-4.0.1-1 at /usr/X11R6/bin/xauth

--
Ray Curtis         Unix Programmer/Consultant   Curtis Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        http://www.clark.net/pub/ray