Well, I've looked through all the DNS info, including
/etc/resolve.conf, and everything has been updated
accordingly.  resolve.conf had the domain, and the new listings for
nameserver .... Reverse mappings are all changed to the new subnet, and all
the names are proper in everything else... :(  Is it possible that in the
DNS cache everything is still pointing to the old addresses?  Can I dump
this cache if it is happening??  UGH.... It is a business line, right back
to the router.... I don't own the router, but that was all programmed for
the new subnet before we got it. (and yes, it's a different router since we
got a larger subnet, we moved to a larger backbone as well.. )  Anyway... I
appreciate everyone's comments, and I'm trying everything!  LOL  Well,
thanks again everyone!

         Fred