If you want a full-featured browser (most of the included browsers like
the one in KDE aren't complete yet), then I suggest looking at Opera.

You can get a copy from www.opera.com. I run that or NetScape, mostly
Opera as it's far faster and much more reliable.

The KDE explorer is fine if I'm doing lookups on Linux documentation and
stuff, but not complete enough for browsing proper.

As a side point, Linux related sites always tend to be more cross platform
compatible. You know full well that as soon as you see .asp in a URL then
you have to revert to IE (ignorant MS brainwashed idiots).

===== Original Message from Shanmuga Raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at
24/11/00 09:11