bcr> I finally found the "Edit Options"  Now I get the message that my Password
bcr> is incorrect.  I have asked to have it sent to me.  What a  pain in the ass
bcr> to get off the list.

Simple, just read, go to the link  at the bottom of this message and
then go to the bottom of that page and enter the address you
subscribed from and it will send you the correct password to enter.

Mailman is a simple list to manage with many options for the user
and since many users seem to need a simple web interface to anything
this package should fit everyone's requirements.

--
Ray Curtis         Unix Programmer/Consultant   Curtis Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        http://www.clark.net/pub/ray