On Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:32:11 -0700, Michael Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> more needed space.  Also, is it possible that when we did the initial
> installation, we created a partion, but for some reason we didn't give
> it a proper mount point so it's just not showing up?

To find out where your missing HD space is, run "fdisk", or better "cfdisk".  It will
show you how your HD is partitioned.  You should be able to figure out if you've got a
patition that isn't mounted, or if you have free space which you forgot to partition,
etc.

When you run fdisk/cfdisk be careful not to print the partition table (unless you're
sure you want to make changes).

--
Larry Grover, PhD
Assoc Prof of Physiology