-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kyrian
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 11:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Redhat-list digest, Vol 1 #631 - 17 msgs

Mobeen,

At first I thought you might not have installed the cyrus SASL RPM, but
I don't think that's it.

Here's the RPM's that work fine for me:-

cyrus-imapd-1.6.19-2
cyrus-sasl-1.5.24-3

However you might have problems because you (I'm guessing here) have
Perl 5.6 installed. There's enough problems upgrading from 5.004 to
5.005, let alone 5.6!

I had horrible problems compiling the latest version of cyrus myself, so
i just reverted back to an older one.

Let me know whether you have SASL installed, and also try doing "find
/usr/lib/perl5 -name IMAP.so" on your machine and post the output [
which will verify if you actually have that file installed anywhere at
all ], as well as the FULL output that perl dumps at you, because it's
impossible to debug otherwise.

It might even be as simple as that you need to modify the perl lib path
in the script which is part of the cyrus package which tries to access
IMAP.so with a 'use lib qw( @INC <new-path>);' in the perl source.

K.

Message: 13