Hi,

I need help understanding how Linuxconf treats virtual domains. i
have setup a simple virtual domain setup and this is what I
understand is happening:

When a mail from virtual domain domain_A for user ABC, the
current setup of sendmail redirects the mail to some user on the
real domain. Then user ABC logs in and check his pop mail - it
works well.

I have done this in Linuxconf. I understand that the virtusertable file
is used to map virtual users to actual users account. However, the
virtualusertable file on my system is empty - where are the
mappings stored?

Also, what other files are affected and used by Linuxconf for virtual
domains.

Thanks for help.

ditesh