Reply to message from Andrew M Edgerton on Thu, 30 Nov 2000, 19:08 <-0600>:

Problem fixed: I didn't have gpg on the machine, but installed it now, and
so now I can (thanks to a gnupg.src.rpm and great help from this list
telling me how to manage an install via src.rpm) read *all* meassages
comimg from this my most-bestest list I ever found :) ....

And -- as some may remember -- as I was hurrying some hours ago kind of
too speedy to the next terminal to ask somehow superfluous questions to
this patient forum, I fixed this problem now, too, and pinned some words
of wisdom to my monitor telling me:
"First think, *then* mail ..."

Wishing a great weekend to everyone here ...

Wolfgang

> There, I turned off pgp signing on this one.  It looks like pine thinks you have
> gnupg or another pgp application installed.  Hmm, probably pinegpg.  Check and
> see if it's installed and not working properly, or if pine is configured to use
> it even though it isn't there.  I believe its installed default on RH7 now.  If
> not, you can find it on rpmfind.net if you want it, or just use rpm to remove
> it.  (I'd keep it :)

[ ... ]
> > Reply to message from Andrew M Edgerton on Thu, 30 Nov 2000, 17:01 <-0600>:
> >
> > Hi there,
> > I have now for the third time or so since yesterday a message like the
> > following one in my mailbox [ ... ]

> > > /usr/bin/gpg-check: gpg: command not found

$ wget -l 20 -t 5 -r -L -np -nc -nh http://www.rpmdp.org/rpmbook/
http://www.geocities.com/wolfgangpfeiffer/
«»--«