On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 07:46:43AM -0600, Jamin Collins wrote:
JaminC> I have a feeling, that more information, such as system specs, is going to
JaminC> be needed here.  In particular: what video cards do they both have, what
JaminC> version of X, what other services are running on each, etc.  In essence list
JaminC> any an all differences between the two boxes that you can think of.
The systems are similar AMD K6-2 450/128 Mb RAM/10Gb HDD/ATI Rage
Pro 4MB/XFree-4.0.1 video adapters the one and only difference is monitors at home i
use LG and
ma work monitor is NEC P750
--
My other computer is 4,000 node Beowulf cluster.