Hallo Jack,

after visiting the recommended website I am kind of stunned. The download
of Helix-Gnome is about 80 MB doing this by the use of 56k external modem
will take lots of time !!!!!!! Do you really mean to download the whole
stuff !?
Maybe your hint wasn't exclusively related to my problems, because I
didn't find a plain reference too.........Perhaps you can give me a more
direct hint ......:-)))

Ciao
Thomas