states you can visit the web page or send a message to redhat-list-request@
to unsubscribe or change options and the message lists your password.

However, it also states you will receive a monthly reminder email with all
of your @redhat.com list info and passwords; a message I've never received
in the couple of months I'be been subscribed to various lists here.

The dolts sending unsubscribe messages to the list likely never read, and
most certainly never kept, this welcome message.

John