Well ladies and gentlemen, I've done it.  I bought the radeon all-in-wonder
and man is it a great card.  But I'll be damned if I can get the thing to
work with X.  Upon spending 250 bucks on this card that I can only use half
the time, I've come up with only one solution so far.  I think everyone
would be better off if they made hot swappable agp ports...he he.  Oh well.
I'll keep trying.  If anyone else has any luck or advise, I will worship you
forever.  Thanks for reading my rambling, and have a great week peoples.

--Mrk