Dear all...

Is there any way to copy files with scp and login to another host using ssh
without specifying a password?

Say I have user john at station1 and user john@station2. I am very tired of
typing passwords everytime I have to copy something from station1 to
station2. I do this copying at least 2 times a day and I will be very happy
if I could just run a script then without any user intervention, scp will
copy files accordingly.

I'm using OpenSSH 2.3.0 with SSH protocol 2. I have read the manpage but I'm
confused with the explanation. If anyone can give real examples, I will
really appreciate it...
BTW I don't want to use rhost method at all cause if I understand correctly,
even OpenSSH manpages advice not to use it. That said, can I still achieve
what I want (using scp without specifying password?)

Thank you...

Regards,
John