I just check my box and it does not happen. I did not
do anything so far, my box if RedHat 6.0 modified from
updates , Netscape 4.76... Before I use slackware and
I have to do something lile INSERT_LINK_FIX=1 (not
exactly, you can go to Netscape home page and read
product release note) But when I switch to RedHat the
problem does not happen, not sure why it happens with
yours,

--- Robert Key <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > "Carey
F. Cox" wrote:

> > I am having a problem with running StarOffice on
> RH7.0. Everytime I
> > start it up, the sun logo comes up, then it
> abruptly stops loading
> > leaving the informative message, "aborting." Does
> anyone have this
> > successfully running on their rh7.0 system? If so
> I would be grateful
> > to know the secret.
> >
> > I looked through the archives and found some
> reference to the problem,
> > but there was no resolution; at least none that I
> could find. I've
> Hi Ho hum I am getting netscapes 'bus error' when I
> write new mail,
> select the addressbook and click on 'to'.
>
> I fixed this once before but can't remember. I
> remember it has something
> to do with libraries. Could anyone remind me how to
> fix it please.
> I am running rh7 with the netscape from updates.
> Thanks,
>   Rob
> --
> Robert Key
> Department of Electrical Engineering, Peninsula
> Technikon
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] tel 021-959-6081
>
> If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows
> box crashed...
>              ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.

=====
S.KIEU