On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 01:56:04PM -0500, Austin wrote:
> I am trying to compile Orbacus on Redhat 7.0 using gcc 2.96.54,
> I've run ./runconfig, setup up my configuration and proceeded to type make
> After compiling a few files, I get a Segmentation fault.  So I re-typed make
> and it would pickup where it left off and eventually I'd get a Segmentation
> fault yet again.
[...]

> I'm running an AMD-K6/2 with 320Mb of RAM.  If it's not hardware nor the
> software
[...]

Are you certain it's not the hardware? The only time I've ever seen
behaviour like that was with faulty hardware. Once, I had a defective
CPU, the other time faulty RAM. I'd recommend a look at the Sig11 FAQ:

http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/

HTH,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919