but aren't the virtual user table format's different? I will be doing this
RSN, but don't personally have the experience with this. I remember seeing
a discussion about this here or on the mailhelp list though.

I can vouch  for the "drop in ability" for the rest of postfix though.

Peter, if I beat you to it, I will post my experience, otherwise please
let us know how this goes.

charles