I need advice as to where to begin. I am trying to create RPMs to install
the Jabber server and have some that work, but I still need to write an init
script before I am finished with the server package.

My question is that I am trying to create RPMs for the transports which is
not a problem, but I need a way of having the RPMs install script add the
configuration settings for the transports. I also need to have the uninstall
script remove these lines.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I need to look at in order to
accomplish this. I know there are probably simple tools to do this, I just
don't know what they are.  Thanks, for any help.

Chad