> Is there something that I can install to have a descent firewall on my
> system?
> I'm running RH 7.0 for a home based system connect via DSL.
>
> I'm learning about setting up a firewall and would like something up
> while I'm learning.

Hi donald,

I can give you two choices:

The second CD of Redhat has a gui-based firewall script ( I don't remember
the name of it).  It should be OK, but it's designed for single systems.

You can also us PMFirewall, a command line script from sourceforge.  It will
ask you a few questions and set up a decent firewall.  It includes options
such as MASQ, ports for services, DHCP, etc.  I use it for my home network.

Kevin