Linux Journal recently had a way to copy disks:

       tar clf - . | ( umask 0; cd /dir/to/copy/to; tar xvf - )

      c  =  create

      l  =  stay on local file system (don't cross
       filesystem boundaries)

       f = file (the next argument is  the
       name  of  the tarfile or "-")

       - = write to standard out or
       read from standard in

       x = extract

       v =  verbose

       "umask  0" ensures  that  the  new files have the same permissions
       as the old ones.

I tested it and it seemed to work great. What I am wondering is using this
with two identical drives on the same machine as a way to routinely back
up the first drive to the second. But in subsequent backups, how could I
employ the "find" command to just back up files that have changed since
the last backup?

--
Gary Nielson