On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 01:47:50PM -0500, Austin wrote:
> Has anyone had any problems with the AMD K6 processor?
> Any compilation problems, Seg faults, and/or things breaking randomly?

I'm using a K6-2/300 first on an ASUS T2P4 board, then on a Super 7
board with a VIA chipset for more than a year now and I'm very happy
with it. The only problem I ever had was right at the beginning when I
got random sig11's, however, that proved to be a faulty CPU - I got it
swapped no hassle and after that I never had a problem again.

HTH,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919