Hi all

I try alsa 5.10a then compile the same problem happen
with PCI

in emu10k1.c PCI_COMMAND Undeclared
PCI_COMMAND_IO Undeclared

and a lot of PCI_cmt undeclared.

I dont compile PCI support into the kernel because I
dont have such system (PCI Bus). Why the configure
script in alsa can not detect this. I think I have to
work around it but not sure how.

Any ideas pls?

--- Jason Costomiris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On
Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 09:03:08PM -0800, Steve Kieu
> wrote:
>: I am struggling to make alsa work with kernel
> 2.4.0
>: but not succesful. Use gcc 2.95.2 kernel 2.4.0
>
> get alsa-driver 0.5.10a, it fixes your problems.
>

> --
> Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist,
> geek, human.
> jcostom {at} jasons {dot} org  |
> http://www.jasons.org/
>           Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

=====
S.KIEU