Hi Kiran,

Assuming NT means NT 4.0, I think your issues revolve around your
partitition size.

Try this:

Make the first two partitions 2 gig in size.
Install Win98 on the first.
Install Windows NT on the second.
Make the remaining space one partition and install Linux. Or, install linux
on a third small partition and have a fourth for data.

It would be better to have two drives and install the OS of your choice on
the second one.  Normally, a drive can only have two primary partitions, and
the rest are 'extended' partitions. Your mileage will vary when trying to
install OSes on them.

It's been a while, but I've seen instances where NT's setup program simply
won't recognize partitions larger than 2 gig.  You have to use the other
install method-- if you tried the cd, make the setup disks; if you tried
disks, you'll need the cd; I forget which one has the limitation.  Also, if
I remember correctly,  the boot portion of NT has to be on a primary
partition.

Anyway, good luck!

Kevin