On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Ed Alexander wrote:
> There was an article in "Server/Workstation Expert"
> magazine last October which explained in detail how
> to do exactly what you're asking.  Get the file:
>
> http://swexpert.com/C2/SE.C2.OCT.00.pdf

Ed... I know you're probably working on the old "give a man
a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and
he'll eat for life" theory. However, I got lost in that
after the first page. I'll tell you this... the Directory
names are legal *nix directory names -- no spaces. :-) Only
the filenames 'cause they were designed with Windows users
in mind. :-)
        John