On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Clement spewed into the bitstream:

C>Thank you very much to everyone who has help/tried to help.
C>
C>The real answer is an un-documented program - dmail that comes with the
C>UW-Imapd distribution.  Procmail alone is not the answer.  It is not
C>compatible with the imap message files.  At least that was what someone
C>suggests.  dmail is the email deliver agent for UW-Imapd.

I still do not know what you're talking about and I've been a mail
consultant for a long time... procmail and uw-imap work together just
fine on every system I build and on every system I use myself.

--
Chuck Mead, Owner, MoonGroup.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]