Hi friends,

There is a setup where users of a domain use a mailserver to where they
receive their mails using pop3 clients and send outgoing mails using the
mailserver ip as the SMPT server.
It is required that if user abc composes a mail in a client m/c using
netscape-messenger, where he has used his identity as [EMAIL PROTECTED],
and then sends the mail(either local or internet) to the mailserver for
relay, the mailserver should save a copy of the mail in
$HOME/mail/outbox of the user abc.
AND
when the mailserver receives a mail for [EMAIL PROTECTED] either from
internet or another user of the organisation using a similar
email-client, a copy of the same mail should be stored in
$HOME/mail/inbox of abc besides /var/spool/mail/abc.
Now I need some guidance as how to implement this. I have gone through
the copyuser.m4 at harker's site but I don't think that might help me
much....

Regards,

Uk