[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, lee johnson spewed into the bitstream:
>
> lj>>
> lj>>
> lj>> Bob... what's the problem with searching? Everybody else can... why not
> lj>> you? Just go to the URL Brett referenced above and search by putting
> lj>> your search text in the box at the bottom of the page... Red Hat does
> lj>> not provide any list archive search functionality on their site... I
> lj>> wanted it for myself so I provide it for free for everybody else...
> lj>> please use it...
> lj>>
> lj>
> lj>if we're going to condemn the guy how about a url that works! :)
>
> This url works...
>
> http://www.moongroup.com/old/redhat.php
>
> For the record... I was not and am not condemning him... this is the
> fourth or fifth time he's been told to go there and I still cannot make
> sense of his comments that he cannot figure out how to do a search.
>
> lj>besides i've been to the site and upon doing an exhaustive search using all forms
>of
> lj>search words appropriate to a "newbie" looking for help on netscape address book
>crashes
> lj>i found i had to leaf through 233 "hits"..i mean come on........
>
> Go to Red Hat's site and do it! I promise that that is 233 more hits
> than you would find on their site...

Sorry for the confusion.  Chucks url above is correct.  But im my own (lame) defense,
it
USED to end in phtml :-|

Chuck, if you ever have to work on that page, It would not hurt my feelings if you put
the
search box at the top, and put the focus on the testbox since I scroll down EVERY time
and
click on the text box to enter my query string :)

Just an enhancement request from an non-paying but appreciative customer.

Thanks,

Bret