-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tanner, Robby
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 10:52 AM
To: 'Linux Group (Saskatoon)'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; 'Linux (LOSURS
Q&A)'
Subject: Latest IPCHAINS

I want to upgrade to the lastest version (1.3.9-x) but am a little uncertain
regarding which RPM I should use.  I am using RH6.0 with kernel 2.2.16-3.

I tried the ipchains-1.3.9-17.src.rpm but received "error:
ipchains-1.3.9-17.src.rpm does not appear to be a RPM package" when I ran
rpm -ivh on it.  I found a number of .i386 and .i586 rpms from the likes of
trustix etc and can't decide which to use.

I found an RPM at one of the mirrors but it was under a RH6.2 subdirectory.
Is it OK to use that one?  Why can't I install the SRPM?

Any advice greately appreciated.

Robby Tanner B.E., B.Sc.
Project Engineer
Wardrop Engineering, Inc.