I'm working with my RH 6.2 router/firewall. I run the firewall with ipchains
and ipfwadm. What I want to do is make any requests for websites from the
internal machines be redirected through my ISP's content filtering proxy
server. I've tried some of the web proxy servers out there but they seem to
only redirect requests directed at an IP the machine happens to be listening
on. I can do that with my firewall, I want to redirect ALL port 80 traffic
bound for the outside world through the contentfiltering proxy. Any
suggestions? Thanks in advance.

-shoe