From: Anthony and Mary Ann Tantillo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 10:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: True Type Fonts

Actually, you might have freetype already installed on a Redhat 7
system.
On my Redhat 7 installation freetype was already installed.  It was
version
1.3.1

I have a followup question.  Is it better to convert a true type font to
Type 1 post script font for use in Linux or should one leave the font in
its native true type format and let xfs try to handle it as a true type
font?

Tony Tantillo