Seems to me rather normal what is happening on your system:
on my redhat 6.1 I also get automatically a file system check on boot-time
after 20-30 reboots ... seems to me rather normal ... my file-check takes
about 3 minutes or so ...

But I don't think I get an 'error' message ... just an information what
will happen ...

--
Wolfgang Pfeiffer
http://www.geocities.com/wolfgangpfeiffer