I will be out of the office untill Feb. 12.  If you require tech support contact IT
Support center at x6050.

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" 02/07/01 15:04 >>>

I will be out of the office untill Feb. 12.  If you require tech support contact IT
Support center at x6050.

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" 02/07/01 14:56 >>>

I will be out of the office untill Feb. 12.  If you require tech support contact IT
Support center at x6050.

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" 02/07/01 14:52 >>>

I will be out of the office untill Feb. 12.  If you require tech support contact IT
Support center at x6050.

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" 02/07/01 14:50 >>>

I will be out of the office untill Feb. 12.  If you require tech support contact IT
Support center at x6050.

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" 02/07/01 14:47 >>>

I will be out of the office untill Feb. 12.  If you require tech support contact IT
Support center at x6050.

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" 02/07/01 14:43 >>>

On Wed, 07 Feb 2001, you wrote:

> It would be a waste of time. Some people just won't read.
>
> The URL for the mailing list is already there. It does not take a genius to
> figure out that information about subscribing and unsubscribing to a mailing
> list might be found on the mailing list home page. The people that post
> these questions just have not bothered to read the footer. Changing the
> footer would not help them at all.

Agreed. However, just about every other mailman mailing list I'm on sends out a
monthly reminder with this info. It would be NICE if RedHat would send out this
info, however I know there will ALWAYS be some people who can't be bothered to
RTFM!:-(
        John