Hi all,

Finally getting around to installing Red Hat 6.2 Linux on my Toshiba 610CT
notebook.  Only problem is I don't have a CD drive for the machine (they
never had one) so I thought I could just boot off the PCMCIA image and do a
network install.

The only install source option I get is "Hard Drive".  Does this mean it
didn't detect my PCMCIA network card properly?

Any ideas?  The card is a TDK Global Networker 3410 combination modem/lan
card.

--
Regards,