Obviously, you didnt read the page... did you?  Did you happen to read the
Redhat-list Subscribers section?

Since you are a subscriber, then dont ya think that this area would be
important to you??

heres what it says:

Redhat-list Subscribers
 The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.

 Enter your admin address and password to visit the subscribers list:

To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes,
get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from Redhat-list), enter
                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^

your subscription email address:

Wow... and when you enter your email address and click on edit options,
why what do you get???  lookee here!!!

Unsubscribing from Redhat-list

  To unsubscribe, enter your password and hit
  the button. (If you've lost your password, see
  just below to have it emailed to you.)

Hmmm what do ya know?  looks like there it is...

Sorry man, I dont mean to bust anyones balls, as it were, however, I am
really annoyed by people who dont take time to read the entire page, and
just come back complaining that they cant unsubscribe to this or any other
list, when the means to do it are right there.

</RANT>

Maybe I will write a HOWTO on unsubscribing from the redhat-list.

cheers