I see these messages in the logs now, where this never happened
before, Shaw just changed the dhcp servers and set them to a 1
hour lease, so I get these messages every hour
If I stop and restart the network it seems to get a lease just fine.
Any ideas?

Feb 16 00:49:40 bks1 pumpd[5280]: failed to renew lease for device eth0
Feb 16 00:49:40 bks1 modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module
Feb 16 00:49:41 bks1 pumpd[5280]: terminating as there are no more devices under
management

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a
dark side and it holds the universe together.