You can do this using the virtual host syntax, but providing the port as
well. You virtual host config will look somethign like

NameVirtualHost your_ip:80
NameVirtualHost your_ip:8000

<VirtualHost your_ip:80>
ServerName name.my.com
..
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost your_ip:8000>
Port 8000   # may or may not be necessary
ServerName name.my.com
..
</VirtualHost>

apache.org documents virtual hosts quite well.

hth
charles